Home > Mobility >
INCOMING EXCHANGE STUDENTS AT FACULTY OF PHILOSOPHY
If you want to spend part of your study period as an exchange student at the Faculty of Philosophy, University of Novi Sad, please fill in the application form and email it to email@example.com.
Procedures at the Faculty of Philosophy for all incoming exchange students
- Please make sure you have the appropriate health insurance before starting your exchange.
- Please make sure to register at the Police Department within 24 hrs from your arrival to Serbia. Guidelines for registering at the Police Department (SERBIAN)
Once you come to the Faculty, here is what you need in order to officially become our student.
Please visit the International Relations Office at the Faculty of Philosophy. The Office is in the room no. M7, Faculty of Philosophy, University of Novi Sad, 2 Dr Zorana Đinđića, Novi Sad.
NOTE: If you are an Erasmus+ or CEEPUS student, it is also necessary to register at the central International Relations Office at the University building (address: 1 Dr Zorana Đinđića, 1st floor).
Erasmus+ students need to present the following documents: copy of the passport, signed Learning Agreement and the Grant Agreement. Additionally, the Arrival & Departure form is also signed at the International Relations Office at the University (1 Dr Zorana Đinđića, 1st floor).
Buy and fill in the following enrollment forms (total cost: up to 10 EUR) at the Book Shop of the Faculty (on the mezzanine).
- STUDENT'S ID BOOKLET (available at the Faculty Book Shop) FILL-IN TEMPLATE
- FORM ŠV-20 (available at the Faculty Book Shop) FILL-IN TEMPLATE
- APPLICATION FORM (available at the Faculty Book Shop) FILL-IN TEMPLATE
- TWO PHOTOGRAPHS
Hand the documents in at the Students Affairs Office, desk no. 1 (ground floor of the Faculty), student affairs officer: Ms Mirjana Ćeran.
Fill in the following form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact your academic coordinator to discuss the academic matters (courses you will attend etc.)