About the Club:
The mission and vision of the club
The mission of the Alumni Club of the Faculty of Philosophy in Novi Sad is to establish a large community of the Faculty and its alumni for the purpose of improving the quality of work and life at the Faculty, the wider promotion and use of the Faculty's educational and research capacities, as well as for the purpose of improving the professional qualities and social life of the Faculty alumni.
The vision of the Alumni Club of the Faculty of Philosophy in Novi Sad is to create a community of the Faculty and its alumni through open communication, where the representatives of the Faculty will learn about the necessary changes of educational and professional programmes, about the directions of further development of the educational and research potential of the Faculty. Additionally, the vision is to enable the alumni to acquire new professional knowledge and improve the quality of their social lives through various activities of the club and lifelong learning programmes.
The goals of the Alumni Club of the Faculty of Philosophy:
1. Establishing an active community and maintaining connections between the Faculty of Philosophy in Novi Sad and its alumni from all levels of study.
2. Interconnecting former students and
3. developing cooperation between the Faculty of Philosophy in Novi Sad and the businesses, organisations and institutions that our alumni are employed with.
Activities of the Alumni Club of the Faculty of Philosophy
The purpose of the Club's activities is to start the communication between the Faculty of Philosophy and the alumni. According to the concept of the Club's method of working, this can be achieved through two types of activities:
I Ongoing activities of the Club and
II Organisation of occasional events for alumni.
I Ongoing activities of the Club
1. Alumni and Faculty Collaboration Programmes: Forming teams of alumni and Faculty representatives to be involved with the development plans in the area of education and research:
- Team for assessing the need for further professional development of alumni;
- Team for establishing logistical support for the professional practice of the students of the Faculty in the companies where alumni are employed;
- Team for writing applications and implementing projects of cooperation between the Faculty and the business sector;
- Conducting research in companies where alumni are employed;
- Participation of alumni as teaching demonstrators at the Faculty,
- Joint activities in seeking sponsorship as well as other joint projects.
2. Innovation Forum. Invitation to alumni to comment on current Club education programmes at the Faculty of Philosophy. The Forum will be moderated by the Club Coordinator and will be available on the Club Website: available soon.
3. Club Activity Development Forum. An invitation to alumni to offer suggesions and comments on the Club's website regarding the future development of the Club's activity programme.
4. Alumni services
a) Distribution of contact information about other alumni (with the consent of each alumnus),
b) Vocational training programmes at the Faculty at a lower cost compared to the market,
c) Discounts on goods and services from the companies that are members of the Alumni Club,
d) Career counseling for unemployed alumni.
Note: Services under b) and c). will be available to the alumni who have paid their membership subscription. Details will be available soon.
II Organisation of occasional events
- The Annual meeting of alumni;
- Lectures by distinguished experts on the topic proposed by alumni;
- Cultural evening events for alumni, and
An invitation to students of all levels who have completed their studies at the Faculty of Philosophy in Novi Sad to join the Alumni Club will be open soon. If you need more information about the Alumni Club of the Faculty of Philosophy in Novi Sad, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org